By Jonathan Reuvid
Read or Download Doing Business with Slovakia PDF
Similar economic conditions books
The monetary difficulty, which originated in constructed kingdom monetary markets, has unfold to constructing nations and has changed into a world monetary meltdown. Governments and significant Banks--though taking many and dear measures--seem powerless to prevent the challenge. In mild of this significant worldwide concern that's hurting economies around the globe, this hugely topical publication specializes in the transparency and regulatory measures that develop into fascinating after the present trouble; the results of either the challenge and regulatory discussions for constructing and constructed economies; and reforms within the worldwide monetary structure that will make the worldwide economy extra reliable and extra equitable.
This booklet, by way of a individual jap economist now resident within the West, deals a brand new interpretation of the present luck of the japanese economic climate. by way of putting the increase of Japan within the context of its ancient improvement, Michio Morishima indicates how a strongly-held nationwide ethos has interacted with non secular, social and technological principles imported from in different places to provide hugely targeted cultural features.
Yu Zheng demanding situations the concept that democracy is the prerequisite for constructing nations to draw overseas direct funding (FDI) and advertise monetary development. He examines the connection among political associations and FDI by using cross-national research and case reviews of 3 quickly becoming Asian economies with a spotlight at the function of microinstitutional “special financial zones” (SEZ).
- The Economic Status of Australian Aborigines
- Human Development Report 2006: Beyond Scarcity: Power, poverty and the global water crisis (Human Development Report)
- The World Economy: Geography, Business, Development, 6th Edition
- How the Chinese Economy Works: A Multiregional Overview
- The number that killed us : a story of modern banking, flawed mathematics, and a big financial crisis
Extra resources for Doing Business with Slovakia
5. 2 per cent of overall capital investment was directed to the Bratislava region. 6 billion. 7 per cent is spread rather evenly among the remaining six regions. The US Steel involvement extends beyond its commercial interest in the Kosice Steel Works. 0 Bratislava Source: National Bank of Slovakia Foreign Direct Investment 21 Steel has assumed a key investment agency role in stimulating investment generally in Eastern Slovakia. Investment incentives Generous income tax incentives are provided by the Slovak Republic for foreign and local investors as tax credits against their corporate income tax liabilities.
The customs authorities will specify the period within which the processed products must be imported back from abroad. If the purpose of the outward processing is the repair of goods, and the repair must be paid for, these goods, at the time of re-import, will be only partially exempt from import payments. The basis of assessment will be the costs of the repair carried out. Simple exchange A simple exchange allows for the product sent for repair to be replaced by an imported substitute product.
3. The fixed assets are acquired and the proposed activities started within three years of the date of approval of the application. Other incentives The import of machinery and equipment included in the OECD list of items with harmonized customs code numbers HS 84 and HS 85 (high technologies) attract no import duty, provided that the equipment is new and has not been depreciated in another country. This incentive applies to enterprises whose registered capital is foreign invested and were established after 1 September 1999 for the manufacture of goods or provision of services, but excludes banking and insurance services, commercial services and brokerage.